lunes, 9 de marzo de 2009

Crysis effects


We have lost another match. Today we have gone to Vic, more than one hour going and the same time coming. I don’t know what’s happened, but everything has gone bad. I’ve forgotten my handball trainers at home, the ball didn’t enter into the goal, some players were injured, some had a bad day and the referee has not been very sharp. I don’t know our position in the ranking after that, but surely it’s not a good position compared with the beginning of the league.

It was being the best start we had ever done, winning all the matches, it was like a dream. Then, we drew one match that we had started winning with nine points of average. We were in the first position of the championship, drawn with the second team, but we had got a better goal average. I don’t know why, we started being draw to a crisis. We lost most of the following matches, we fall in the ranking and I felt it was like the last year, when we were in a league playing against players older than us and we lost a lot of matches. Now, we are in the second round, it means that we have played with all of the teams of the league and we are going to play against them one more time: if we have played at home, we will go to their sports hall and, if we have gone there, now they will come here.

We have won some matches again, but it’s not like before. Last week we won, today we have lost and nobody knows what will happen next week. I think we are going to play at home, and I hope we will win. We can’t finish in the first position of the ranking because the leaders are very far from us (I have to mention that they haven’t lost a match this year and they have only drawn two times, always against us), but we can still finish in a good position.

1 comentario:

Faye dijo...

Hi Adri!!
I'm sorry :( i'm sure the next time you will win ;) if not, train harder, maybe it works just like learning harder (?) who knows.. BY THE WAY, saw you comment in my blog, it made me feel happy ^^
AND YOU SAID TO ME THIS MORNING YOU WOULD COME WITH ME ¬¬ bad friend ¬¬ i'm remember this! ^^
see you!! =D